Sunday, August 16, 2009

EXD YouTube Group

Over at Cricforum (www.cricforum.com - the greatest cricket forum on the internet) the guys have a YouTube group set up where people can add relevant videos about cricket. I figured we could do something similar with ElantraXD and Elantra videos from YouTube.

I created the group at http://www.youtube.com/group/elantraxdstuff

Feel free to add as many videos as you guys like. I started by adding some random videos of Elantra stuff.

There are lots and lots of Elantra videos out there so I don't expect anyone to go through and add all of them, but if someone wants to then go for it.

If anything the ElantraXD YouTube group will be a good place to find any Elantra videos which I think would be cool. A "library" of Elantra YouTube videos if you will.

No comments: